Wednesday, August 31, 2005

 

Movies-Zane thor

Every time I meet new people I'm like to ask them what is their favorit movies. I feel like this is a great conversation starter with people you don't know. When asking a group of people I'm always suprised by what they say. Yesterday I met a group and playing my, "what's your favorite movie" game, I asked and a 50 something white ladie who looked very prim and proper, supprised me with "FIRDAY". On occasions someone will tell me a movie I've never heard of. Today that movie was "Murphy's Romance". In a room full of women I was suprised one girl said her favorite movie was "Gladiator". It's always fun to not only to ask them what movie was their favorite but also to talk a bit about the movie and what they remember most about the movie. If you ever want to get to know someone ask them "What's your favorite movie"

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?